Wales travel guide
6th Edition Apr 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The phrase ‘good things come in small packages’ may be a cliché, but in the case of Wales it’s undeniably true. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Wales, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Wales is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk the Wales Coast Path, explore Conwy Castle, or take a trip on the Welsh Highland Railway; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Wales and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Wales Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, outdoor activities, landscapes.
- Over 40 colour maps
Coverage Includes: Cardiff, Brecon Beacons, Swansea, the Gower, Carmarthenshire, Pembrokeshire, Aberystwyth, Snowdonia, Angelsey and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.