Explore over 70 countries and cultures around the world in this globetrotting activity and sticker book. Race camels through the Algerian desert, spot the difference between Bangladeshi rickshaw drivers, unscramble anagrams to name the US presidents on Mount Rushmore, and even perform the haka with the New Zealand rugby team.
Your adventure begins on Baffin Island in northern Canada, where you will learn about the mysterious Sasquatch and Ogopogo creatures that are said to live there. Then travel across each continent before finishing your journey in the Mariana Trench, the lowest (and darkest!) point on the Earth's surface.
With over 250 stickers and a mix of colourful illustrations and photos, The Travel Activity Book is your ticket to learning all you want to know about tropical rainforests, bustling cities, soaring mountains, wild animals, diverse people and cultures, and more.
- Adding butterflies to Mexico's great monarch butterfly migration
- Filling the Bahamas' tropical waters with flying fish
- Spotting the difference between colourful vintage Cuban motorcars
- Adding moai head stickers to fill in the skyline of Easter Island
- Completing the world-famous Tour de France cycle race
- Finding your way out of Hampton Court's garden maze
- Adding cars to Copenhagen's famous wooden roller coaster
- Colouring in a set of beautiful Russian nesting dolls
- Writing a letter to Santa Claus, Finland's most famous resident
- Joining the dots to discover a Uganda mountain gorilla
- Bungee jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge, Zambia
- Completing the view of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon in Iraq
- Creating an amazing Great Barrier Reef underwater scene
Publication Date: June 2019
Writers: Lonely Planet Kids
Age range: 6-8
48 pages | Dimensions: 230mm width × 305mm height
Next edition due: Not yet determined