The Daredevil's Guide to Outer Space (North & South America edition)
Suitable for children ages 9-12
Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Blast off!
Having survived some of the scariest destinations on Earth in The Daredevil’s Guide to Dangerous Places, Eddie and Junko are off on another epic adventure—this time to outer space.
Join our intergalactic explorers as they travel across our Solar System and beyond. Find out what it’s like to live on the Moon, visit the International Space Station and fly through Saturn's rings, before you head deeper into space to escape black holes and watch stars explode.
You’ll encounter many dangers on your journey, but your custom high-tech suit and gadget-packed spaceship will protect you—even against extreme temperatures and asteroids!
With real-life photos, out-there illustrations, incredible facts and mind-blowing space stats, The Daredevil’s Guide to Outer Space is an awe-inspiring introduction to the Universe.
After blast-off you can:
- Dock at the International Space Station and space walk
- Land on the Moon and explore its surface
- Visit the Sun and other planets in our Solar System
- Meet a Mars rover and Voyager 1—the furthest human-made object from Earth
- Explore Mars’ giant mountain and Jupiter’s moons
- Get the lowdown on newborn stars, black holes and supernovas
- Explore the Milky Way and the Asteroid Belt
- And much more!
The Daredevil’s Guide to Dangerous Places
Complete your travel selection