Taiwan travel guide - 11th edition
11th Edition Mar 2020
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Leaving before then? Find our current edition here.
Generous like its 23 million people, Taiwan offers wondrous vistas, lively traditions and a culture as luxuriant as Jade Mountain on a sunny day. Lonely Planet is your passport to Taiwan, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore your pick of 15,000 temples, sample the hottest new restaurants and find the best spots for cycling, windsurfing and jungle hiking; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Taiwan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Taiwan Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, religion & temples, Taiwanese arts, landscape, environment, wildlife, food, drink
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 19 maps
Coverage includes: Taipei, Northern Taiwan, Eastern Taiwan & Taroko National Park, Western Taiwan, Southern Taiwan, Taiwan Strait Islands, and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.