South India & Kerala travel guide - 10th edition
10th Edition Oct 2019
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Like a giant wedge plunging into the ocean, South India is the subcontinent’s steamy heart-land – a lush contrast to the peaks and plains up north. Lonely Planet is your passport to South India & Kerala, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Float along Kerala’s sublime backwaters, watch the sun set from a palm-fringed Goan beach, explore Hampi’s surreal boulderscape; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South India & Kerala and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s South India & Kerala Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - South India Today, History, The Way of Life, Spiritual India, Delicious India, The Great Indian Bazaar, The Arts, Architectural Splendour, Wildlife & Landscape
Coverage includes: Mumbai (Bombay), Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Telangana & Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Chennai (Madras), Andaman Islands and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.