Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Shanghai city guide
8th Edition May 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $22.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $16.09 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $29.89 USD
Shànghǎi: few cities in the world evoke so much history, excess, glamour, mystique and exotic promise in name alone.
Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Shanghai, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, 3D illustrations, city walks and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus the Bund 3D walking tour, architecture in Shànghǎi, full-colour maps and a guide to local cuisine
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, The Bund & People’s Square, Old Town, French Concession, Jìng’ān, Pǔdōng, Hóngkǒu & North Shànghǎi, Xújiāhuì & South Shànghǎi, West Shànghǎi, Understand Shànghǎi and Survival Guide.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.