Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra travel guide
5th Edition Oct 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $26.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $18.89 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $35.09 USD
Rajasthan is the jewel in India’s crown. From fairy-tale palaces and epic forts to colourful fes-tivals and wildlife encounters, this is India at its vibrant best. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra, with amazing travel experi-ences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Observe magnificent tigers in the wild in Ranthambhore National Park, hop aboard the back of a camel for an unbeatable cultural experience or be drawn into the magical allure of the Taj Mahal in Agra; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Rajasthan, Delhi & Agra Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, religion, cuisine, arts, crafts, architecture, wildlife, landscapes
- Free, convenient pull-out Delhi, Agra & Jaipur map (included in print version), plus over 30 maps
Coverage Includes: Delhi, Agra, the Taj Mahal, Rajasthan and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.