Wonder at the scale of the Pont du Gard, watch wild horses gallop in the Camargue, explore the lavender-field-framed Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Provence & Southeast France and begin your journey now!
- Get inspired with highlights, expert recommendations and gorgeous images
- Discover even more with detours and ways to link your road trips
- Get around easily with colour maps, detailed directions and practical tips
- Plus planning advice to help you pick the right route
Coverage Includes: Plan Your Trip, Roman Provence Road Trip, Lavender Route Road Trip, Modern Art Meander Road Trip and Camargue Road Trip.
Publication Date: June 2019
Writers: Oliver Berry, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Gregor Clark, Hugh McNaughtan, Nicola Williams
128 pages, 128pp color, 25 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
You are viewing a Road Trip guide
What is a Road Trip guide?
These guidebooks are suited to travellers who want to explore the best of an area by car. They concentrate on just a handful of road trips, with more space given to destinations you’ll visit along the way, their top sights, activities and tours, and where to sleep, eat and drink.
- Divided into four sections: Plan your trip, Road trips, Destinations, Rules of the road
- Regional highlights and advice to help you plan the perfect trip
- Maps, detailed directions and expert tips for easy navigation
- Full of in-depth reviews, well-kept secrets and local knowledge