Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Toronto:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Waterfront, Toronto Islands, Entertainment & Financial Districts, Old Town, Corktown & St Lawrence, the Beaches, Downtown Yonge, Kensington Market & Chinatown, Yorkville & the Annex, Toronto’s West End, East Toronto & Rosedale, Niagara Falls and more.
Writers: Liza Prado
160 pages, 160pp color, 18 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Nov 2026
You are viewing a Pocket Guide
What is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map