Pocket Siem Reap & the Temples of Angkor
Lonely Planet Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Witness sunrise over spectacular Angkor Wat, experience the last great capital of the Khmer empire, Angkor Thom, and explore the floating world of Tonle Sap Lake ‒ all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: The Temples of Angkor, Roluos Temples, Pub St, Wat Bo Rd Area, North Siem Reap, South Siem Reap & Tonle Sap, and more
Publication Date: October 2018
Writers: Nick Ray
160 pages, 160pp color, 26 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: