Pocket Perth & Fremantle
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Perth & Fremantle is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a quokka selfie on Rottnest Island, savour the sunset from Cottesloe Beach and quaff wine in Swan Valley vineyards – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Perth & Fremantle and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Perth & Fremantle map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: Central Perth, Swan Valley, Northbridge, Highgate, Mt Lawley, Leederville, Kings Park, Subiaco, Scarborough to Cottesloe, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, and more
Publication Date: November 2019
Writers: Charles Rawlings-Way, Fleur Bainger
160 pages, 160pp color, 22 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: