1st Edition Apr 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore the World-Heritage listed Suomenlinna, admire the artwork at the inspiring Ateneum, or discover history at the island-set Seurasaaren Ulkomuseo; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Helsinki and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage includes: City Centre, Kruununhaka & Katajanokka, Punavuori & Ullanlinna, Kamppi & Toolo, Kallio and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map