*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
3rd Edition Dec 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Pocket Chicago is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Marvel at the marble halls and masterpieces in the Art Institute of Chicago, explore the carnival rides at Navy Pier, or view the streets below from the lofty, glass-floored Willis Tower, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chicago and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Chicago Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, music, architecture, landscapes, sports, cuisine, customs/etiquette.
- Free, convenient pull-out sheet-map Chicago map (included in print version), plus over 14 color maps
Coverage Includes: Chicago neighborhoods and more
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.