Pocket Cancun & the Riviera Maya
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Cancun & the Riviera Maya is our colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Chill on the soft sands of the beach of your choice, dive, snorkel or fish to your heart’s content, and peruse Maya artifacts at the Museo Maya de Cancún – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cancun & the Riviera Maya and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Coverage Includes: El Centro, Zona Hotelera, Puerto Morelos, Tres Ríos, Playa del Carmen, Xcaret, Paamul, Puerto Aventuras, Xpu Há, Akumal, Xel-Há, Bahía de Punta Soliman, Tankah, Tulum.
Publication Date: July 2019
Writers: Ray Bartlett, Ashley Harrell, John Hecht
160 pages, 160pp color, 15 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: