Pocket Bruges & Brussels
4th Edition Apr 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $13.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $9.79 USD
Book + eBook
was $18.19 USD
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bruges & Brussels is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Climb the famous bell tower in Bruges' Markt, explore the city’s rivers on a boat cruise and take an audio tour of world music at Brussels' Musee des Instruments de Musique – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bruges & Brussels and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bruges & Brussels:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Burg, Markt, Groeningemuseum, Royal Quarter Museums, Grand Place, Ilot Sacre, Parc du Cinquantenaire, EU Quarter, the Marolles, Ste-Catherine, Musee Horta and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Pocket Bruges & Brussels is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg guide for an in-depth look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
You are viewing a Pocket GuideWhat is a Pocket Guide?
Ideal for short breaks and weekends. These small, handy guides are concise, colourful and easy to use, getting you to the heart of a city with expert advice, neighbourhood chapters, top sights, walking tours and day planners.
- Discover the best things to see and do in each neighbourhood
- Get the tips and tricks for a seamless, hassle-free experience
- Themed highlights include eating and shopping to bars and nightlife
- Comes with a full colour, detailed pull-out map
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.