Paris city guide
11th Edition Jan 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Paris has a timeless familiarity for visitors, with architectural icons, exquisite cuisine, chic boutiques and priceless artistic treasures. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Paris, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the iconic cityscape; marvel at the abundance of museums bursting with masterpieces; or savour the moment at a Parisian brasserie; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Paris:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, fashion, architecture, music, art, film, literature
- Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 45 colour maps
Covers: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Les Halles, Montmartre, Le Marais, Menilmontant, Belleville, Bastille, Ile de la Cite, Ile St-Louis, Latin Quarter, St-Germain, Les Invalides, Montparnasse and more
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.