Montreal & Quebec City guide
4th Edition Dec 2015
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
A captivating blend of old and new, with stone-walled taverns, candlelit drinking dens, wild fes-tivals and a cutting-edge arts scene. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Montréal & Québec, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- Inspirational images, city walks, cycling tours and recommendations from our expert au-thors
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- Plus traveling with children, history & culture, music & the arts and architecture
Coverage includes: Plan Your Trip, Old Montréal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, Downtown, Quartier Latin, the Village, Plateau Mont-Royal, Little Italy, Mile End, Outremont, Southwest Montréal, Outer Montréal, Québec City, Day Trips, Understand and Survival chap-ters.
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.