Isabelle, your local expert in Mexico.
Are you ready to meet Isabelle, our local Mexico expert? Our resident poet, mezcal enthusiast, and fabulous trip builder is so excited to welcome you to the vast and wondrous land of Mexico. Isabelle, Isa for short, has worked in every facet of the tourism industry, which means she knows it inside out. From where to eat, what tours are worth taking, and how to explore like a local—she's your gal. Residing in Tulum, she has mastered the art of savoring Mexican beaches, but from coast to coast, her knowledge is vast. She knows Sian Kaan is the best place to disconnect and watch the sunset, Chiles Rellenos taste best when a local makes it, and Bahidora Festival has the best music. Stop waiting and start planning; explore the local side of Mexico.
Why would I need a local expert?
- Our licensed and locally based experts offer access to undiscovered experiences.
- With their wealth of knowledge, our experts can ease any travel anxiety you may have.
- Streamline the planning process so you can plan an unforgettable trip quickly.
Meet Elsewhere, Lonely Planet's new travel-planning service.
Elsewhere is a modern travel platform that pairs clients with local experts to craft once-in-a-lifetime trips, all while challenging the status quo. Made for passionate travelers in search of the undiscovered, Elsewhere trips are built on local expertise, exclusivity, and ease. Look out, travel just got better.Ways to work with Elsewhere:
- Phone consultation: Schedule a 40-minute phone call with one of our licensed local experts to chat through your trip and get their local insight.
- Full service: Our network of licensed local experts will craft you the best trip of your life, from start to finish. From your initial phone call to 24/7 on-the-ground support, our local experts will act as your right hand throughout your journey. This full-service experience is for those looking to lock in that next-level adventure. Visit elsewhere.io and make a trip request to get started.
Complete your travel selection