Mallorca travel guide
4th Edition Jul 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
The ever-popular star of the Mediterranean, Mallorca has a sunny personality thanks to its ravishing beaches, azure views, remote mountains and soulful hill towns. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Mallorca, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Mallorca is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Be charmed by medieval Arta, explore the stunning Platja des Coll Baix, or enjoy the peaceful Illa de Cabrera; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mallorca and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Mallorca Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, landscape, wildlife, literature, arts, crafts
- Over 35 maps
Coverage Includes: Palma & the Badia de Palma, West Mallorca, North Mallorca, the Interior, East Mallorca, Southern Mallorca and more.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.