Laos travel guide - 10th edition
10th Edition Jun 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
Book + eBook
Vivid nature, voluptuous landscapes and a vibrant culture collide with a painful past and optimistic future to make Laos an enigmatic experience for the adventurous. Lonely Planet is your passport to Laos, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Explore the backstreets of Luang Prabang by bike, soak up sun or grab a kayak on Si Phan Don, or embark on a community-based trek with a traditional homestay; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Laos and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Laos Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people & culture, environment
Coverage includes: Luang Prabang & Around, Northern Laos, Vientiane, Vang Vieng & Around, Central Laos, Southern Laos and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation