Iceland travel guide
11th Edition May 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Hitting headlines, topping bucket lists, wooing nature lovers and dazzling an increasing number of visitors – there seems no end to the talents of this breathtaking northern destination. Lonely Planet is your passport to Iceland, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Ease away your cares (and hangover) at the Blue Lagoon, gaze at the wonder of the North-ern Lights, hike through pristine wilderness in the Westfjords; all with your trusted travel com-panion. Get to the heart of Iceland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Iceland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Iceland Today, His-tory, Vikings, Natural Wonders, Icelandic Culture, Icelandic Attitudes, Icelandic Cui-sine
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 41 colour maps
Coverage includes: Reykjavík, Blue Lagoon, Southwest Iceland & the Golden Circle, Southeast Iceland, West Iceland, The Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, The Highlands and more
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.