Hong Kong city guide
18th Edition Jun 2019
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Hong Kong welcomes with an iconic skyline, a legendary kitchen, and lush, protected nature where rare birds and colourful traditions thrive. Lonely Planet is your passport to Hong Kong, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Take in the city’s iconic skyline from the Star Ferry, ride the Peak Tram for superlative views, or dine on gourmet roast goose at a street café; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, politics, food, arts, architecture, cinema, religion, landscapes
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps
Coverage includes: Central District, The Peak & Northwest Hong Kong Island, Wan Chai & Northeast Hong Kong Island, Aberdeen & South Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Shēnzhèn, Macau
You are viewing a City GuideWhat is a City Guide?
These are our most comprehensive, in-depth city guides, designed for visits lasting from a couple of days up to one week or more. Packed with extensive coverage, reviews, well-kept secrets, hidden gems and much more, they’re invaluable before and during your trip.
- Information-rich to ensure you get the most from your time away
- Organised by neighbourhood with detailed listings on everything
- from top sights and activities to shopping, nightlife and accommodation
- Includes an A-Z Survival Guide and extensive pre-planning sections
- Full colour, pull-out detailed city map plus colour maps throughout
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.