*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Fast Talk German
3rd Edition Jun 2018
Released June 1 - pre-order now. It is possible to travel in Germany without speaking a word of German, but just a few phrases go a long way in making friends, inviting service with a smile, and ensuring a rich and rewarding travel experience – you could discover a hidden Berlin bar, fi nd the best new fashion boutiques, or be able to buy lastminute tickets to the opera.
- Essential phrases to meet all your travel needs
- How to get local recommendations
- Easy-to-use pronunciation guides
- Expert tips to boost your confidence
You are viewing a Fast Talk bookWhat is a Fast Talk book?
Shorter and more concise than our Phrasebook & dictionary series, these provide the essential words and phrases for a weekend or short trip away.
- Available for Spanish, French, German, Italian and Latin American Spanish
- Broken into categories, from Chatting and Transport to Eating and Sightseeing
- Includes questions to help you discover the best local places and hidden gems
- Fast, fun and easy to use, plus simple pronunciation guides to boost confidence
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.