Farsi (Persian) Phrasebook & Dictionary
3rd Edition Nov 2014
Ships in 1-2 business days
Farsi the language of Iran (formerly Persia) and is also widely spoken in Afghanistan and, in an archaic form, in Tajikistan and the Pamir Mountain region.
Get more from your tripwith easy-to-find phrases for every travel situation. Over 70 million people speak Farsi in Iran - why not make it 70 million and one? This evocative 3000-year-old language (called Farsi in Iran and Persian elsewhere) is yours for the talking when you grab this handy, comprehensive phrasebook.
- Never get stuck for words with our 3500-word two-way dictionary
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Avoid embarrassing situations with essential tips on culture & manners
- Understand the difference between written and spoken Farsi
- Practicalities - how to catch a bus, find a dentist or buy a movie ticket
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.