Inside Lonely Planet's Experience Scotland:
- Local experts share their love for the real Scotland offering fresh perspectives into the country's traditions, values and modern trends to make your travel experience even more meaningful
- In the know tips to help you build on your experiences when visiting well-known sights and landmarks
- Fun insights that will pique your curiosity and take you to the heart of the place – sip a wee dram at Machir Bay's idyllic whisky beach tasting; discover witches and wizards in the world's first City of Literature; marvel at Glasgow's magnificent street art murals on a vibrant walking tour
- Insider scoop on the best festivals, secret hangouts, hidden locations, tantalising local food scene and photo-worthy views
- Handy seasonal trip planner to guide you on where to go, when to travel and what to pack
- Practical information on money, getting around, unique and local ways to stay, and responsible travel
- Comprehensive selection of maps throughout and beautiful full-colour photography to inspire you as you plan your unforgettable journey
Lonely Planet's Experience Scotland is an essential travel guide for all explorers looking to immerse themselves in the Scottish way of life. Each book within the Experience series contains handy trip building tools so that you can take your pick of the must-see attractions and activities as suggested by our local experts – and create your own dream travel itinerary to get away from the everyday. Unlock even more travel secrets using the QR codes throughout each guide and discover story-worthy travel moments that you'll never forget.
Covers Edinburgh, Glasgow, Southern Scotland, Stirling, Fife & Perthshire, The Northeast, Southern Highlands & Islands, Central Highlands, Northern Highlands, Skye & the Outer Hebrides, Orkney, Shetland
eBook is available in ePub, MOBI and PDF.
Publication Date: March 2022
Writers: Mike MacEacheran, Susanne Arbuckle, Colin Baird, Kay Gillespie, Laurie Goodlad, Joseph Reaney, Neil Robertson, Neil Wilson
258 pages, 258pp color, 20 maps | Dimensions: 140mm × 180mm
Next edition due: Not yet determined
Add to your travels: