Discover Vietnam travel guide
2nd Edition Aug 2018
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet’s Discover Vietnam is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Immerse yourself in history in the warren-like lanes of Hoi An Old Town; cruise through shimmering seas past karst limestone peaks in Halong Bay, and kayak through ethereal caves or trek verdant rainforest mountains in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. All with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Vietnam and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Vietnam:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, food, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City maps(included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you explore
Coverage Includes: Hanoi, Halong Bay, Sapa, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Hoi An, Hue, Mui Ne, Dalat, Cat Tien National Park, Ho Chi Minh City, Con Dao Islands, Mekong Delta, Phu Quoc
You are viewing a Discover Country guideWhat is a Discover Country book?
These are shorter, more concise guidebooks compared to our country guide series. More visually stimulating, they focus on the top sights and most authentic experiences. Perfect if you don’t need accommodation recommendations, they’re packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice. If purchasing this title outside of the Americas, this series is named "Best Of" instead of "Discover".
- 60 full-colour maps and photos throughout
- Highlights and itineraries to tailor your trip
- Local travel advice for avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Insider tips to help you save time and money
- Survival Guide A-Z: essential information on everything from
- money and health to visas and emergency phone numbers
- Recommendations on eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping and more
Please note that Discover guidebooks are only available as complete downloads, not as individual chapters, and may not be available in all file formats.