Croatia - Understand Croatia and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Croatia Today, History, The Croatian Mindset, Architecture, The Nat-ural Environment, The Arts, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language chapters from Lonely Planet’s Croatia guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, arts and architecture to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbi-an travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids. And get the most out of your con-versations with a handy language guide and glossary.
- a rundown on the issues facing Croatia today
- info on the country’s long and complex history
- full coverage of Croatia’s critters, karst regions and national parks
- details on traditional and contemporary, highbrow and lowbrow art
Coverage includes: Croatia Today, History, The Croatian Mindset, Archi-tecture, The Natural Environment, The Arts, Directory A–Z, Transport, and Language.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.