Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Coastal Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef travel guide
8th Edition Nov 2017
Ships in 1-2 business days
was $24.99 USD
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
was $17.49 USD
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
was $32.49 USD
Let it all hang out in Queensland: Australia’s holiday haven offers beaches, reefs, jungles, uptempo locals and a laid-back tropical pace of life. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Coastal Queensland & the Great Barrier Reef, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Coastal Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive or snorkel in the dazzling Great Barrier Reef, spot wildlife in the lush Daintree Rainforest, or sail in slow search of paradise around the Whitsunday Islands; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Coastal Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Coastal Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - surfing, diving, hiking, wildlife, food, beer, wine, indigenous culture, music, dangers and safety, history
Coverage Includes: Brisbane, Cairns, the Daintree, the Whitsunday Islands, Noosa, Fraser Island and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.