*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Belgium & Luxembourg travel guide
6th Edition Apr 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Belgium & Luxembourg is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Explore Unesco listed belfries in Bruges and Tournai, savour Belgian pralines at a Brussels chocolatier, or stroll along the river gorge in Luxembourg City; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Belgium & Luxembourg and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Belgium & Luxembourg Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, politics, religion, art, comic strips, music, architecture, cuisine, beer.
- Over 40 maps
Covers: Brussels, Bruges, Ghent (Gent), Antwerp, Mechelen, Tournai, Liège, Luxembourg City and more
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.