Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Austria - Carinthia (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This is the Carinthia chapter from Lonely Planet’s Austria guidebook.
Few regions in Europe match the rugged beauty of Carinthia, and you’ll find that travelling here is often a serpentine journey. Carinthia can also, at times, seem larger than life with its high peaks, gouged valleys and glistening lakes.
- cycle and hike the forest trails of Weissensee
- visit the Klagenfurt Eboard Museum and play vintage predigital keyboards – the largest collection in Europe
- swim the shores of the Wörthersee at Europe’s largest lake baths, Strandbad Klagenfurt
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Klagenfurt, Central Carinthia, Villach, Faaker See & Ossiacher See, Dreiländereck, Hermagor, Eastern Carinthia, Friesach, Gurk, Hüttenberg, St Veit an der Glan, Burg Hochosterwitz, Wörthersee, Western Carinthia, Gmünd, Millstatt, Spittal an der Drau, Weissensee and Lienz.
You are viewing a Country GuideWhat is a Country Guide?
Packed with detailed pre-planning information, amazing experiences, inspirational images, city walks and the best local knowledge, these are our most comprehensive country guides, designed to immerse you in a culture, discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your ideal trip
- Expert authors uncover local secrets and hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Includes comprehensive colour maps of even the smallest towns
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.