It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Wander through the iconic Oslo Opera House, be awed by the panoramic views from Holmenkollen Ski Jump, or admire the open-air artwork in Vigelandsanlegget; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Oslo and begin your journey now!
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers includes: the City Centre, Aker Brygge, Frogner, Grunerlokka, Vulkan, Sofienberg, Gronland, Toyen, St Olafs Plass and more
Publication Date: April 2018
Writers: Donna Wheeler
160 pages, 160pp color, 17 maps | Dimensions: 106mm × 153mm
Next edition due: June 2024
Add to your travels: