Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks - Zion National Park & Around (PDF Chapter)
This is the Zion National Park & Around chapter from Lonely Planet’s Zion & Bryce Can-yon National Parks guidebook.
From secret oases of trickling water to the hot-pink blooms of a prickly pear cactus, Zion’s treasures turn up in the most unexpected places. The soaring majesty of 2000ft sandstone cliffs will leave you awestruck, but its finer details really make Zion stand apart.
- give the camera a workout on Zion Canyon’s heart-stopping scenery
- face the wilderness along the West Rim Trail or Trans-Park Connector
- go off-trail across desert slickrock or hike to lookouts high above the main canyon floor in East Zion
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Day Hikes, Other Activities, Canyoneering, Cycling, Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Kids’ Activities, Tours & Classes, Sights, Sleeping, Eating, Springdale, St George, Snow Canyon State Park, Pine Valley Mountain Wilderness Area, Cedar City, Highway 14, Cedar Breaks National Monument, Along Highway 89, Las Vegas
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.