Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks - Zion National Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Zion National Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks guidebook.
Whether you’re pulling over the final ledge of Angels Landing, admiring secret oases or wading knee-deep in the adventure-fueled fun of the Narrows, Zion will take your breath away, every step of the way.
- wade the river that carved Zion in the Narrows
- explore Zion’s lush oases of desert life
- climb the razor-edge of Angel’s Landing for unrivalled panoramas
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Zion Canyon, West Rim Trail, the Narrows, East Zion, Kolob Terrace Road, Kolob Canyons, Canyoneering, Cycling, Horseback Riding, Rock Climbing, Kids’ Activities, Tours & Classes, Sleeping, Eating.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.
Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks - Around Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks (PDF Chapter)