Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks travel guide
Connect with the mystery and mysticism of southern Utah in this fantastic and wild landscape of sand, stone and sky. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Zion & Bryce Canyon& National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike the Cable Mountain trail in Zion, ride a horse or mule through Bryce or go swimming or tubing in Zion's Virgin River; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Zion & Bryce Canyon& National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Zion & Bryce Canyon National Parks Travel Guide:
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best - hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, and conservation
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes