Zambia, Mozambique & Malawi - Zambia (PDF Chapter)
Adventures undertaken in Zambia will lead you deep into the bush where animals, both predators and prey, wander through unfenced camps, where night-time means swapping stories around the fire and where the human footprint is nowhere to be seen.
- bushwalk like a detective following the tracks of wild animals in South Luangwa National Park
- paddle a canoe down the mighty Zambezi River past pods of hippos, menacing-looking crocs and thirsty elephants
- spot leopards in Kafue National Park, where wildlife dreams unfold amid stunning land-scapes
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Lusaka, Eastern Zambia, Chipata, South Luangwa National Park, North Luangwa National Park, Southern Zambia, Chirundu, Lower Zambezi Na-tional Park, Lake Kariba, Choma, Lochinvar National Park, Western Zambia, Kafue National Park, Mongu, Liuwa Plain National Park, Senanga, Ngonye Falls, Sesheke, Northern Zambia, Serenje, Kasanka National Park, Bangweulu Wetlands, Samfya, Mutinondo Wilderness, Mpika, Shiwa Ng’andu, Kasama, Mbala, Lake Tanganyika, Kalambo Falls, The Copperbelt, Kapiri Mposhi, Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola, Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage, Understand Zambia, Zambia Today, History, Way of Life, Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.