Zambia, Mozambique & Malawi - Mozambique (PDF Chapter)
Mozambique beckons with its coastline and swaying palms, its traditions, its cultures, its vibe and its opportunities for adventure. This enigmatic southeast African country is well off most trav-ellers’ maps, but it has much to offer those who venture here.
- discover Mozambique Island’s time-warp atmosphere, cobbled streets and fascinating his-tory
- get to know Maputo, Mozambique’s waterside capital, with its museums and lively sidewalk cafes
- explore the islands of Quirimbas Archipelago, especially magical Ibo with its old fort and crumbling mansions
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Maputo & Around, Inhaca Island, Marracuene & Macaneta Beach, Southern Mozambique, Ponta d’Ouro & Ponta Malongane, Bilene, Limpopo National Park, Xai-Xai, Inhambane, Tofo, Tofinho, Barra, Maxixe, Massinga & Morrungulo, Pom-ene, Vilankulo, Bazaruto Archipelago, Central Mozambique, Beira, Gorongosa National Park, Chimoio, Manica, Chimanimani Mountains, Tete, Cahora Bassa Dam & Songo, Caia, Quelimane, Mocuba, Gurúè, Northern Mozambique, Nampula, Mozambique Island & Around, Cuamba, Lichinga, Lake Niassa, Niassa Reserve, Montepuez, Pemba, Murrébuè, Quirimbas Archipelago, Moçimboa da Praia, Mueda, Palma, Understand Mozambique, Mozambique Today, History, Cui-sine, The Arts, Natural Environment, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience