Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks guide
4th Edition Apr 2016
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Lonely Planet Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Go fishing in Yosemite Valley; canoeing and kayaking in Mammoth Lakes, or horseback riding in King’s Canyon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks Travel Guide:
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation
- Over 42 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
Covers: Yosemite National Park, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, King’s Canyon Point, Badger Pass, Wawona, Tuolumne Meadows, Hetch Hetchy, Sierra National Forest and more
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.