*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks - Understand Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Parks Today, History, Geology, Wildlife, Conservation, Health & Safety, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A–Z, and Transportation chapters from Lonely Planet’s Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, geology, wildlife and clothing & equipment to flights, public transport, climate, safety, conservation... you name it. Includes tips for travelers with disabilities.
- a rundown on clothing and equipment
- info on the parks’ geology
- full coverage of wildlife found in the parks
- details on health and safety
Coverage includes: Parks Today, History, Geology, Wildlife, Conservation, Health & Safety, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A–Z, Transportation , and Behind the Scenes.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.