Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks - Understand Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
This chapter contains the Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon Today, History, Geology, Wild-life, Conservation, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Health & Safety chapters from Lonely Planet’s Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, geology, and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbi-an travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids.
- a rundown on clothing and equipment
- info on the parks’ geology
- full coverage of wildlife found in the parks
- details on health and safety
Coverage includes: Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon Today, History, Geology, Wildlife, Conservation, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A–Z, Transportation, and Health & Safety.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation