*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks - Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks (PDF Chapter)
This is the Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks chapter from Lonely Planet’s Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks guidebook.
Claiming a cleft deeper than the Grand Canyon and forests harboring the world’s largest trees, Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks dazzle visitors with superlatives. Throw in all of the park’s outdoor adventures, and you’re in for an unforgettable experience.
- hike among giant sequoias for sunset at Panoramic Point
- take an unforgettable drive to the bottom of one of North America’s deepest canyons
- explore swimming holes, wildflower meadows and waterfalls around Cedar Grove
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Day Hikes, Sequoia National Park, Kings Canyon National Park, Overnight Hikes, Permits & Fees, Driving, Caving, Fishing, Horseback Riding & Pack Trips, Sights, Sleeping, Eating & Drinking.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.