*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks - Around Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks (PDF Chapter)
This is the Around Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks chapter from Lonely Planet’s Yosemite, Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks guidebook.
Gateways to Sequoia National Park, the friendly small town of Three Rivers is on the edge of the park, while sizable Visalia offers all the amenities of a busy town.
- explore the cafes, bars and taquerias along Visalia’s old-fashioned downtown
- slough off the heat at swimming holes around Lake Kaweah
- relax with a pint of craft beer after a day’s hiking
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Visalia, Three Rivers, Sights & Activities, Sleeping, Eating & Drinking, Entertainment, Shopping.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.