*Cannot be combined with other offers. On a mobile? Enter code on Order Summary page.See terms.
Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks - Yellowstone National Park (PDF Chapter)
This is the Yellowstone National Park chapter from Lonely Planet’s Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks guidebook.
Yellowstone National Park is the crown jewel of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. From the steaming geysers and sublime lakesof the south to the golden canyons and wildlife-rich valleys of the north, the park has several distinct regions.
- escape the Old Faithful crowds to private backcountry waterfalls and geysers
- watch some of the park's richest wildlife along the Lamar and Yellowstone Rivers
- hike the walls of the epic Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Mammoth Country, Roosevelt Country, Canyon Country, Lake Country, Norris, Geyser Country and Bechler Region.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.