Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks - Understand Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Park and Survival Guide (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the The Parks Today, History, Geology, Wildlife, Conservation, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A-Z, Transportation, and Health & Safety chapters from Lonely Planet’s Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks guidebook.
All the info you need on everything from history, geology, and wildlife to flights, public transport, climate, money, the internet... you name it. Get tips for women travellers, gay and lesbian travellers, travellers with disabilities, and travellers with kids.
- a rundown on clothing and equipment
- info on the parks’ geology
- full coverage of wildlife found in the parks
- details on health and safety
Coverage includes: The Parks Today, History, Geology, Wildlife, Conservation, Clothing & Equipment, Directory A-Z, Transportation, and Health & Safety.
You are viewing a National Parks guideWhat is a National Parks guide?
Whether you’re a keen hiker or a beginner, passionate about exploring national parks or perhaps visiting your first, these series will help you explore some of the world’s most spectacular areas of natural beauty.
- Over 65 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Detailed information and guidance on a wealth of hikes and treks
- Comprehensive planning tools and National Park driving tours
- National Park activity guide, from canoeing and fishing to mountain biking
- Special features on National Park history, geology, wildlife and conservation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.