1st Edition Aug 2021
This title will be in stock September 14 in the Americas regions.
Come on a round-the-world adventure as we explore 60 amazing places from across the globe! Packed with fascinating facts, this fully illustrated book introduces kids to some of the best places to visit on our planet. Continent by continent, they'll find out the top things to see and do: playing in Central Park, getting lost in the Amazon Jungle, climbing the Eiffel Tower, exploring the Great Wall of China, touring Sydney Harbour and much more. Fun, accessible text and lively artwork by Pippa Curnick, David Shepard and Mike Love bring each place vividly to life.
- Playing in Central Park, New York (North America)
- Touring Mexico City during the Day of the Dead (North America)
- Exploring the Amazon Jungle in Brazil (South America)
- Climbing Machu Picchu in Peru’s Andes (South America)
- Taking a boat trip down the Seine in Paris (Europe)
- Joining the crowds at Venice’s carnival on a gondola cruise (Europe)
- Cruising the Nile to see the wonders of ancient Egypt (Africa)
- Going on Safari to see lions and elephants in Tanzania’s Serengeti Plains (Africa)
- Negotiating the world’s busiest road crossing in Tokyo, Japan (Asia)
- Wandering along the Great Wall of China (Asia)
- Touring Sydney Harbour (Australasia)
- Climbing the mountains of New Zealand’s South Island (Australasia)
- And lots more
We're aware of our impact on the environment and society, both as a business and as individuals.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.