No code necessary. See terms.
Western USA - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Welcome to Western USA, Western USA’s Top 25, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, Itineraries, Route 66 & Scenic Drives, Outdoor Activities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance chapters from Lonely Planet’s Western USA guidebook.
Your journey to Western USA starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on traveling the region with kids.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- everything you need to know about Route 66 and other scenic drives
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Western USA, Western USA’s Top 25, Need to Know, If You Like: Gelology, Old West Sites, Film & TV Locations, Fabulous Food, Emerging Wine Regions, Hiking, Weird Stuff, Museums, National Parks, Native American History & Culture, Spas & Resorts, Month by Month, Itineraries, Route 66 & Scenic Drives, Outdoor Activ-ities, Eat & Drink Like a Local, Travel with Children, and Regions at a Glance.
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.