*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - automatically added at checkout. See terms.
Western USA - Pacific Northwest (PDF Chapter)
This is the Pacific Northwest chapter from Lonely Planet’s Western USA guidebook.
As much a state of mind as a geographical region, the northwest corner of the US is a land of subcultures and new trends, where evergreen trees frame snow-dusted volcanoes, and inspired ideas scribbled on the back of napkins become tomorrow’s start-ups.
- cycle and kayak around the quieter corners of the San Juan Islands
- explore the gorgeous Oregon Coast, from scenic Astoria to balmy Port Orford
- watch the greatest outdoor show in the Pacific Northwest in Seattle’s theatrical Pike Place Market
- restaurants & accommodations
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation
Mix and match on hundreds of guidebooks, ebooks and thousands of digital chapters.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.