Western USA travel guide
5th Edition Apr 2020
Ships in 1-2 business days
PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Digital PDF only
Book + eBook
Landscapes and legends draw adventurers to the West, where a good day includes locavore dining, vineyard wine-sipping, wildlife-watching, Native American history and outdoor adventure. Lonely Planet is your passport to Western USA, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Hike through Yellowstone’s primeval landscape, explore San Francisco’s indie shops and bohemian nightlife, or watch the changing colours of the Grand Canyon; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Western USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Western USA Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Western USA today, history, way of Life, Native Americans, arts & architecture, land & wildlife, food, wine, beer
Coverage includes: Rocky Mountains, Southwest, California, Pacific Northwest, and more
You are viewing a Regional GuideWhat is a Regional Guide?
Heading to a popular region within a country? These guides provide the extra depth and detail you need. Following the same format and style as our Country and Multi-country guides, they help you get under the area’s skin to discover its defining characteristics, like its cuisine, markets, culture and festivals.
- Create your perfect trip with our planning tools and suggested itineraries
- Our experts uncover hidden gems to make your visit unique
- Packed with inspiring images, walking tours and the best local knowledge
- Detailed listings on everything from top sights and activities to eating, shopping, nightlife and accommodation