*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Western Europe - The Netherlands (PDF Chapter)
Allow plenty of time to revel in the magical, multifaceted capital Amsterdam, to venture further afield to charming canal-laced towns such as Leiden and Delft, and to check out exquisite Maas-tricht and pulsing port city of Rotterdam.
- cruise Amsterdam’s canals while soaking up one of Europe’s most enchanting old cit-ies
- marvel at the architecture of Markthal Rotterdam, a highlight of the Netherlands’ hip-and-happening ‘second city’
- explore Fort Sint Pieter, centuries-old tunnels below the resplendent city of Maastricht
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Amsterdam, The Randstad, Haarlem, Leiden, Den Haag, Delft, Rotterdam, Utrecht, The South, Maastricht, Survival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Limited time only. Join the party and get 2 for 1 on absolutely everything.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.