*Cannot be combined with other offers. No code necessary - make your selections and see the discount at checkout. See terms.
Western Europe - Switzerland (PDF Chapter)
The Swiss don’t do half measures: Zürich, their most gregarious urban centre, has cut-ting-edge art, legendary nightlife and one of the world’s highest living standards. The national passion for the great outdoors provides access to some of the world’s most inspiring panoramic experiences.
- discover the zesty city of Zürich via a daytime stroll along the city’s sublime lake followed by a rollicking night out
- marvel at the iconic Matterhorn and wander around the car-free Alpine village of Zer-matt
- enjoy the charm of Bern and Lucerne: think medieval Old Town appeal, folkloric fountains and art
- restaurants & accommodation
Coverage includes: Geneva, Lake Geneva Region, Lausanne, Gruyères, Valais, Zermatt, Bern, Central Switzerland, Bernese Oberland, Lucerne, Interlaken, Jungfrau Re-gion, Zürich, Northern Switzerland, Basel, Ticino, Locarno, Lugano, Graubünden, St Moritz, Sur-vival Guide.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.