Instock products only. No code necessary. See terms
Western Europe - Plan your trip (PDF Chapter)
was $4.95 USD
This chapter contains the Welcome to Western Europe, Western Europe’s Top 26, Need to Know, If You Like…, Month by Month, and Itineraries chapters from Lonely Planet’s Western Europe guidebook.
Your journey to Western Europe starts here. You’ll find the tools to plan your adventure: where to go and when, how much to budget, plus in-depth info on festivals.
- tailor-made itineraries, arranged by region, themes and events
- list of highlights and best experiences
- Western Europe’s must-see sites, and how to fit them all in
- user-friendly country overview ensures you won’t miss a thing
Coverage includes: Welcome to Western Europe, Western Europe’s Top 26 , Need to Know, If You Like: Castles & Palaces, Historic Sites, Cultural Cuisine, Music, Scenic Journeys, Month by Month, and Itineraries.
You are viewing a Multi Country GuideWhat is a Multi Country Guide?
Similar in style and format to our Country and Regional guidebooks, this series helps you focus on two or three neighbouring countries. Extensive pre-planning sections and in-depth coverage are combined with information and listings on history, culture, food, drink, shopping, nightlife and more.
- Packed with amazing experiences, author recommendations and local knowledge
- Planning features and itineraries give you the freedom to create your perfect trip
- Our expert authors reveal the local secrets that will make your trip unique
- Full of cultural insights for a richer, more rewarding travel experience
Are you a poor college student who wants to travel the world? Register with Student Beans and get a discount.
Don’t need the whole book? Choose just the chapters you want. PDF format only.
Free standard delivery* via UPS Ground is automatically applied to all orders shipped within the USA over US$40 and over $50 to Canada. Find out more.